A City Wine Tour is a special gift, a wonderful wine present for anyone from family to business associates. Order one of our wine tour gift certificates and we will mail it to the address of your choice. Gift Certificates can be used on any of our tours within 12 months of purchase. (Subject to availabilty)
- How do I receive the gift cards I order?
- Once you place your gift certificate order, we will mail physical gift cards to the address of your choice. Please allow 3-5 days for delivery. If this is a last minute gift you can email us (email@example.com) and we will be happy to send you a digital gift certificate.
- What does the gift card look like?
- Our gift cards are professional and elegant. The cards are credit-card in size and made out of a nice heavy plastic-stock. Each card features a unique gift code directly on the back. The gift card recipient can use the code to book a tour directly right on our website.
- Will the recipient see how much I spent on the gift certificate?
- No. When you make your order, you will receive a receipt but the actual gift cards do not display the dollar amount you paid. Each gift card is valid for 1 space on our public wine tours.
- How do I redeem my gift certificate?
- To use a gift certificate, simply go to our website www.citywinetours.com, select the tour you wish to take, and enter your gift code at checkout (you will receive one code per person). You will need to reserve a specific date and time, so that your space is reserved and guaranteed.
- What will I receive when I redeem my gift certificate?
- Once the gift certificate is redeemed, you will receive an e-ticket for the date and time selected. This is your ticket and which will include the exact meeting location.
- Can value be put back on my gift certificate if I redeem it and then don’t show up?
- Sorry, but unfortunately not. After a gift certificate is redeemed for tickets, its value is permanently reduced and it cannot be used again if you do not show up for your tour.
processing, please wait...