Our bachelorette events are intimate, relaxed, upscale wine outings. You’ll visit chic wine locales, each offering VIP treatment for your group. Set a special tone for the evening, an experience you’ll miss if you just go to the bar for drinks to start the night.
Your friends are a diverse group, with different opinions and choices. We give you an opportunity to sample wine with your friends, share a common perspective as you try unique wines, and talk about the flavors and tastes you discover. Your group’s most indiscriminate drinker might learn something about wine!
A friendly, charismatic wine ambassador leads you to some of the city’s hot spots, where you’ll be welcomed to a reserved table, with wait staff standing by, ready to serve our pre-selected wines and appetizers. This is the starting point for a perfect evening. What hijinks will ensue after you leave our tour? Who knows? But, we promise you elegance and sophistication, and wonderful settings for glamorous photographs while you’re with us!
And, YOU don’t have to front the whole bill. We make it easy to split the tab. You can each buy your own ticket! Let us help plan your once-in-a-lifetime evening! Call Kerry, our sales director, at 855-455-8747, ext. 3, and start planning your event today!
Our private events in Boston cost $85 per person. Please keep in mind that certain locations and times may require a minimum group size. We make it easy to split the tab. You can each buy your own ticket!
Your event includes:
- At least six wines and two food pairings
- A dedicated wine ambassador who leads your tour and provides wine education
- All reservations secured in advance
- Special curation of foods and wines for optimal tasting experience
- Costs for wine and food
- Gratuity and taxes for servers at each tour stop
What’s not included:
- Gratuity for your wine ambassador is not included, we suggest tipping $50-$100 at the end of your tour
- Groups can add additional wines and/or pairings if they desire
Submit your request today by clicking Book Now! We will immediately begin crafting your special wine tour!
The following itinerary describes a private wine tour. A typical tour lasts for about two hours. We also provide in-house events options. We work hard with you and our partners to create an experience that is entirely unique and exciting. Please note, that the number of stops on your tour may vary based on factors including time of day, day of the week and group size.
Example First Stop: Aragosta at the Fairmont Battery Wharf Hotel
Details: Guests arrive at Aragosta for initial meeting and tasting. This venue is large and spacious right on the North End waterfront. Your guests will meet the wine ambassador and settle in. Enjoy sparkling and white wines plus a food pairing.
Example Second Stop: Gennaro's 5 North Square
Details: Owned and operated for four generations by the Anzalanoe family, the graceful exterior and bi-level, Rococco interior are exactly what one would expect and hope for in this city's original Italian neighborhood. Move on to red wines plus a food pairing.
Example Third Stop: Boston Bottles
Details: Boston Bottles is a North End gem located off of Commercial St. You wine ambassador will lead the group; guests will learn how to buy wine and how to find exactly what you like. The owner Dan will often make an appearance! Enjoy two more wines to complete your tour.
What you will learn
Our wine ambassadors are charismatic wine experts who will lead your group through tastings and pairings at each location. Guests learn how to taste, pair and buy. Everyone has the opportunity to ask any questions they want. We believe learning about wine should be as much fun as drinking it!
These are real testimonials submitted by our happy customers!
- “I cannot express how much fun we had on Saturday with you! The wines were expertly chosen, the company expressive and the food… just delightful! Thank you so much for giving us such a great experience and I hope that we may dabble in tastings again with you in the future! - Sara, Boston, MA
- "We organized our Bachelorette party with City Wine Tours and it was a blast! Our guide Rosalind made the tour so much fun, it was like drinking wine with an old friend. It was the perfect way to celebrate the evening." - Allison, Boston, MA
processing, please wait...